Tuesday, November 22, 2005

To Blog or Not to Blog

Just read a friend's blog and thought hmmmm why not write my own. Mine would be infinitely less eloquent but I just wanted to explore why one would want to write a relatively public diary... Is it a sense of innate narcissism, exhibitionism or sadism as I inflict my thoughts onto the unsuspecting reader who has the ill fortune to trip over my blog. The first time I flirted with blogging was at Friendster, when I wrote a mini blog about my travel to Rome and Florence earlier this year. I'm still stumbling around trying to figure out what blogging is all about but it seems like fun... let the blogging begin...

1 comment:

cookie said...

Blog, blog, blog, darling! No need to think! With all your wonderful talents, and your variable buffet of buddies... you shouldn't leave us all in the dark but provide us with stories worthy of the glamour mags!!